210412 What I learned in my studies this morning
He sits, and he looks out, his bones are cold,
the sunrise pink is fuzzy until he puts on his glasses.
He sips a brand of coffee he settled on 20 years ago,
and which he will drink until he dies.
the sunrise pink is fuzzy until he puts on his glasses.
He sips a brand of coffee he settled on 20 years ago,
and which he will drink until he dies.
Source: https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/old
The first time I used a "poem" by someone else, it isn't even a poem. It's the fifth panel from a webcomic which just sounded like a poem to me.
Funny, in context, it's still a reminder to keep our lives varied and look for new things to add to our experience.
Today's Meditation:
A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy
Tolstoy has more faith than I do. Perhaps that is part of his wisdom and my search.
Zen Flesh Zen Bones by Paul Reps and Nyogen Senzaki
Tools are tools. They are not the thing in itself.
From The Daily Stoic:



Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.