210505 What I learned in my studies this morning
Tweet chirp chirp chirp tweet
Churrupchurrupchurrup tweeeeeet
Chirp tshk SWEEEE tweet tweet.
From The Daily Stoic:
I examine my life in daily meditation in hopes of finding it worth living.
In part of that examination, I use my reason to parse what is virtuous and what is damning and to find value in the life I am living. In another, I do my best to see beyond all thought and find my connection with all things, all people.
Both are proper guides for living a good life.
And in both I read the wisdom of others to learn what has already been learned by those who have followed this path before me. The header of this page was chosen with care.
Today's Meditation:


Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.