210509 What I learned in my studies this morning
Be kind. More than all.
Share your love with ev'ryone.
More than all. Be kind.
From The Daily Stoic:
It's 9:51 AM. I've already used 35,460 so far: sleeping, eating, having coffee, etc.
I've got 50,000 left.
Will I do my duties? Will I show my family I love them? Will I learn something new? Will I meditate on the Good and on Virtue and on finding Zen?
That's my commitment to today. Tomorrow I will make a similar commitment. Thus it must be every day if I am going to be a better man.
Today's Meditation:
Be kind. It's the #1 principle I try to teach my children. Before work hard. Before study hard. Before be yourself. Before everything.
Be kind.

Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.