210703 What I learned in my studies this morning
The early bird gets
The joke. The early worm gets
Going, going, gone.
Daily Stoic:
In his commentary on today's passage, Ryan Holiday talks about "have to" vs "get to." He makes a lot of sense
Second Meditation:
Daily Stoic:
In his commentary on today's passage, Ryan Holiday talks about "have to" vs "get to." He makes a lot of sense
If my world is full of tasks, of requirements, or of things I must do, life sucks. If I accept what happens, practice casting it in a positive light, finding silver linings in the dross, then life is an experience to be lived instead of dreaded.
From A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy
Second Meditation:
Steve Browne
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.