210921 What I learned in my studies this morning

Wand'ring 'round the day,
Vapor rises from the grass.
Dancing through the mist.

Daily Stoic:


Keeping calm under pressure.  Am I doing well if I rarely feel pressure? 

Is the lack of pressure because I arrange my life that way, because I'm lucky, because I've internalized Stoic lessons about not taking things too seriously and not to worry about things I cannot control?  Some combination of these?

Does that mean I will buckle when faced with a tough challenge?  Shmaybe . . . but I have been challenged before and either come through victorious, unharmed, or, at least, losing but not defeated.

Can I do it again?  Probably.  I hope so.  All I can do is be as prepared as I can.

Today's Meditation:


Today's Meditation II:


Today's Poem:

An old favorite. I need to go back and relearn this. 

Comments