220315 What I learned in my studies this morning 2
Time, now, only, fin.
Flying though the air, soaring
Daily Stoic:
I have today and no more. I have one life and no more. The past is gone. The future unoromised. Memento mori.
Today's Meditation:
Today's Meditation II:
Today's Music:
Daily Shakespeare:
To uncharted lands.
Daily Stoic:
I have today and no more. I have one life and no more. The past is gone. The future unoromised. Memento mori.
So why do I live so much of my life in places that both do not exist and which, even if they did, would not belong to me?
Wishing for yesterday. I do this often. My one true regret in life happened twelve years ago and I would give the world to have him back. I have yet to accept the fact as a Stoic should.
So instead, I use it. Tempest fugit. I hug my children closer. I try not to begrudge the story at bedtime. I look for ways to connect and also for garbage time to spend without expectations.
My future is what it will be, if it comes at all. I make plans for my loved ones, but not for myself.
For myself, I try to focus on today and being better. Today. That's the part I don't put off.
Today's Meditation:
Today's Meditation II:
Today's Music:
‘Va tacito e nascosto’ – ‘Go silently and stealthily’ from Giulio Cesare by George Frideric Handel
Daily Shakespeare:
Julius Caesar, Act 1 Scene 2
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.