221225 What I learned in my studies this morning 3

Casual destruction. 
Causal reconstruction then
Use it to my aid. 

Daily Stoic:

Fallow times make great progress possible. If I push myself too hard too often, I will break down. I will fail. 

The trick is to allow myself rest without making rest my purpose. I know myself well enough to see that pattern in my history.

Taking breaks is attractive to me.  I slip easily into laziness, then desuetude.  Wasting hours, days, weeks with nothing to show for it.

Temperance is the virtue I need. With wise perseverance. 

Today's Meditation:


Today's Meditation II:


Today's Music:

Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 1: Chorus: 'Jauchzet, frohlocket, auf, preiset die Tage' - 'Celebrate, rejoice, rise up and praise these days' by J. S. Bach

Daily Shakespeare:

Hamlet, Act 1 Scene 1 

Comments