230327 What I learned in my studies this morning 3

Wanting to go soon,
He lies in bed, machines ping.
Hope they send him home.

Thoughts:

My father is still in the hospital. Been 8 days now. 

He's feeling better, but they do not yet know what the issue is so they may keep him longer. He really wants to just go home.

I'm torn between wanting to help him do what he wants to do and keeping him here for another 2000 tests.

This is one of those things which is a little up to me. In a hard, bright line division, I admit this falls into the Not up to me category. But in normal life, I can influence the results. 

I can work to convince my dad to stay or I can work to convince the doctors to let him come home. Either way I push has a darn good chance to be the option chosen.

It's hard to know which to advocate. 

Today's Meditation:


Today's Meditation II:

Comments