230717 What I learned in my studies this morning 3

Drive. Practice patience.
Expect delays. Embrace them.
Grumbling kids. Love them.*

Thoughts:


Today may be one gripe after another. One construction delay followed by more. A single inconsiderate driver presaging many, many more.

I knew this is coming. I signed up for it when I decided to go on this trip. Why would I let myself become angry because the world is full of real humans and not the perfect automatons I might wish to encounter today?

I live in the real world. I'd best learn to deal with it.

Today's Meditation:


Today's Meditation II:

Today's Meditation III:


===========

* That haiku was accidental. I was beginning this meditation and it was part of my thoughts when I realized that the cadence fit the scheme and it got promoted from prose to poetry.

Comments