230901 What I learned in my studies this morning 3

New month, new format.
Hardly a change. Barely an
Inconvenience. Yeah.

Today's Meditation(s):



Thoughts:

In a week or so, I'm going to take two of my kids to their first and second, respectively, live music events.  It's a group that has held a position of prominence in our playlist over the years and we're pretty excited to go.

I even made a YT playlist of their average setlist for this tour. There were 4 songs out of 12 or 13 that we already knew well. I figured a playlist would help us be familiar with all the music we'll here and thus we'll enjoy the show more.

I hope they find a love for live music. Music is one of those life-long passions that never stops giving and can be done at any age. Indeed, some patients with Alzheimers or dementia find they can remember tunes and melodies long after most other things are gone.

Comments