231003 What I learned in my studies this morning 3
Those flashing eyes — dropt
Beneath the higher 'rizons —
Flare bright, beautiful.
It disrupts, upsets. Maligns intent and character. Short circuits logic and temperance. Looses a thousand words which cannot be called back. Wounds self and others.
Beneath the higher 'rizons —
Flare bright, beautiful.
Today's Meditation(s):
The more satisfied I am, the less I need. On one hand, I know this well and am well contented with my life. On the other hand, I still buy things I don't need, eat things I'm not hungry for, and pursue prizes which are not valuable.
Siddhartha taught me about this. About how teachings can only point the way. I must travel on my own. If I stay always to the path laid down by others, I will never find my personal destination.
And almost always for ego.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.