231107 What I learned in my studies this morning 3
I can accept Fate or fight,
It doesn't care.
Life just continues.
It's not that no one can help. It's not that no one wants to help. It's that the things I need help with are not accessible by others.
Life just continues.
Today's Meditation(s):
I am the only one, if anyone, who can guide my actions to follow Nature.
I am the only one, if anyone, who can remain indifferent to indifferents.
I am the only one, if anyone, who can understand that control is within.
I am the only one, if anyone, who can change my attitude.
I am the only one, if anyone, who can stop adding judgments to perceptions.
I am the only one, if anyone, who can choose the right goals, methods, and motivations for my life.
I am the only one, if anyone, who can save myself.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.