231120 What I learned in my studies this morning 4

Learning social queues
To expand intro children's 
Stable of options.

Today's Meditation(s):


What do I control? My reason. 

What will make me better at dealing with life? Being calm and collected. 

How do I become, and remain, poised and controlled? By using my reason.

How do I use my reason to be quiet and steady? 

By focusing on what is up to me.
By remembering my faults.
By starting from a place of kindness.
By assuming ignorance rather than malice.
By taking a long-term view.
By counting to 10.
By loving fate.
By not adding judgments to impressions.
By remembering others have handled the situation well.
By keeping a mentor in mind (WWMD?).
By any of a hundred ways my studies have taught me.


*Only I can stop myself from trying to improve. (FIFY)

Comments