231123 What I learned in my studies this morning 4

Amor the fati
You ungrateful jackwagon. 
My troubles are small.

Today's Meditation(s):

Today's feast, of thankfulness and union, is a melancholy time for many. 

Those without a support system, no family or friends, spending this time alone among the thousands of ads showing large and happy gatherings.

Those whose past continues to hurt them in the present and they don't know how to escape. 

Those who use a dislikeable nature to push people away who might otherwise share time with them, lest they get hurt (again?), perpetuating their loneliness.

It's been all of these in the past for me. I know something of these paths.  

Instead of judging people who are in these straits, help them. That would be the kinder, more useful, more human, more loving response.

Give money. Give time. Give kindness. Give understanding. Give love.


'He who has only my troubles is lucky indeed.' (I forgot the source.)

Comments