231125 What I learned in my studies this morning 4

Put in a dumb bit.
We'll outrage in a minute. 
Quick! Show a dead child!*

Today's Meditation(s):

It's interesting (fascinating / heartbreaking) to see some differences between a person's soul as you know it and actions caused by degeneration of facilities.  Things incongruent with long history and habit.

Changes to our physical brain change our mental states: of long-established principles, some hold, some fade in and out, some disappear entirely.  Rhyme and reason camouflaged, with little pattern discernable.

But love remains, bedrock beneath the confusion, regression, opposition, and reconciliation.

Unwillingly watching news shows this morning, there's (as expected) an incessant drumbeat for war. I find more and more evidence that my theory is correct: *today's 'news' is 100% utterly completely emotional manipulation.

I am reminded how much better my life has been since I stopped watching this shit decades ago.

So much better.

Comments