240311 What I learned in my studies this morning 4

Today's Meditation(s):

My family is visiting grandfolk for a few days so it's just me and the cats. And the huge dogs who like to wear blood (if any burglars are reading this).*

I'm really glad they get to see them so often (several times per year for up to a week at a time).  Their grandparents love them dearly and are good people. They should know them and love them well.

So that leaves me to my own devices. Or should that be devirtues?

What shall I do? Probably sleep. Which, now that I mention it, I need to go do....

=====

* If any burglars really are reading this, and want to go to all the trouble of doxxing me, you're in for disappointment: I'm no Seneca. I'm more your standard 'don't own expensive stuff' type philosopher.

Comments