260721 What I learned in my studies this morning 6*
Today's Meditation(s):
Meditations, 12.32 (Hicks and Hicks)
I am less than small. I am less than temporary. I will leave no trace in less than 100 years.
I'm ok with that.
It means I need to find meaning in life on my own. It's not 'out there' waiting to be discovered. It's in here waiting to be . . . created. To be written thought adapted crafted imagined. Made.
And I've accepted that responsibility. And if I fail, I fail.
But the Emperor has some good points up there which I can lean on to help me through tough, existentialist times.
Abd there's more besides that. And there are more people than only those who died two thousand years ago.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.