260806 What I learned in my studies this morning 6
Today's Meditation:
The Tower of Life: Letters from a Stoic to His Son by Mihail Yonkov, IV. Labor Omnia Vinclt
(Good thoughts here. A good lesson to teach a child. Still not Stoic, though. I'm beginning to wonder if the title was a ruse....)
I'm certainly guilty of this one: thinking more than doing.
I've been lucky in life. I've been privileged. I've also worked hard.
Always full effort? No. Not in the slightest. But ignoring the things I really wanted to do? Well, yeah that, too. Sometimes, not all the time. Still way more than I should have. Many years of 'wasted efforts' but not a complete loss as it taught me enough to be where I am today.
Prokopton.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.