260905 What I learned in my studies this morning 6*
Today's Meditation:
The Pocket Thich Nhat Hanh (ed. by Melvin McLeod), The Buddha
Suffering can help me understand, can be the door through which I pass to a new stage of enlightenment.
Accept it. Allow it. Let it pass through me, intermingling and becoming part of me that I may learn the lesson it is trying to teach.
Suffering can be a heart killer, robbing me of my compassion and empathy. Don't let it. See past that illusion of separation and re-find the connections I need to others.
It is my community that makes it worth it. Be part of the community, even if it is difficult. It's my duty. And my salvation.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.