260923 What I learned in my studies this morning 6***
Today's Meditation:
The Pocket Thich Nhat Hanh (ed. by Melvin McLeod), A Day of Mindfulness
Soon, my wife and I will be going on a special trip. The fun part? We don't know where we're going.
A friend of mine who is a true world traveler booked the flights and stays for us . . . somewhere in the US. All know is that the climate is a little different and we needed to pack for the alteration.
It a bit nerve-wracking and a lot exciting. We're really looking forward to it. Living in the future even as I write this.
I plan to work on my being here, now while we spend time together.
Just like I am right here, right now.
=====
Originally published on 260926. (Thus the asterisks.) Backdated to 260923 for continuity's sake.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.