261009 What I learned in my studies this morning 6
Today's Meditation:
The Enchiridion (trans. Robin Waterfield), 51. 1
Stop putting off what I need to do to live virtuously..
To keep with my recent trend, even if my friend disappears and I never learn what I did that hurt him enough to dissolve decades of close friendship, I should still look at myself and think about how I treat my others.
When someone I trust implicitly tells me I'm being an asshole, I should believe him and focus on examining, diagnosing, and treating my fault(s).
Obviously, I'm doing something seriously wrong and don't realize ut. So let's root that shit right out.
I'm not fool enough to think that he's just wrong and I'm fine and it's all good.
I've got work to do.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.