210714 What I learned in my studies this morning
Preparing my posts
In preparation for a
Trip with family.
Daily Stoic:
Patience takes practice. I've been working on it for a while now, but I still have "miles to go before I sleep."
As I become a better person, I must remember the work I've put in that has lead to my successes (and failures) so far. I must remember that I did not come by these mental tendencies naturally, but had to build them from the ground up.
One of my father's favorite sayings — Slow and steady wins the race. — still applies. No skipping ahead because I think I have this part down or because I think I see the end result of that part.
Do the work. Take the time. Do better.
Today's Meditation:
Daily Shakespeare:



Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.