211107 What I learned in my studies this morning
After Earth, what comes?
Daily Stoic:
Today's Meditation:
Today's Meditation II:
After all, what else remains?
No more. Nothing less.
Daily Stoic:
On this, all people are equal: they control one thing . . . their mental response to the world.
I've met pols and billionaires. Many times, actually. Quite influential people, all told. When I have, I've always felt intimidated. Why? Because my monkey brain still reacts to subconscious social status signals which help organize and arrange our primate group dynamics.
Even though I know they are not better, that we're not inherently different, there'd still be an unpreventable, momentary flash feeling of inferiority.
Something to continue working on.
Time to be better.
Today's Meditation:
Today's Meditation II:
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.