211111 What I learned in my studies this morning
Yellow mustard wings
O'er thorax and carapace.
Delicious coney.
Daily Stoic:
Today's Meditation:
Today's Meditation II:
Today's Pirsig:
Daily Shakespeare:
Henry VI, Part 3 | Act 2 Scene 5
Daily Stoic:
How well can I, would I, allow a significant problem, something that would deeply impact my family or friends or self, to wash over me, acknowledging it's reality (in all senses) while remaining rational and acting rather than merely reacting?
This is one of those things I fear. I've dealt with trauma before . . . and poorly. Some minor, one terrible, one unthinkable. My ability to ride the turbulence drifted from fair to untenable to exacerbating the issues.
I think I'm better prepared now than I was then, but I haven't been tested (significantly) since I started relearning and deepening my study of Stoicism and Zen.
Time to practice resiliency.
Today's Meditation:
Today's Meditation II:
Today's Pirsig:
Daily Shakespeare:
Henry VI, Part 3 | Act 2 Scene 5
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.