231111 What I learned in my studies this morning 3
Let's go down, on down
To the chair by the table.
Sit. Rest a bittle.
If I don't approach people as 'children of God,' I will not see them as ends in themselves but as means by which I can achieve my own goals.
To the chair by the table.
Sit. Rest a bittle.
Today's Meditation(s):
If I don't approach people as 'children of God,' I will not see them as ends in themselves but as means by which I can achieve my own goals.
Keep this in mind at all times: they are as important as I am. They are as complex and real as I am. They love their life and have their own own aims and goals.
And must treat them as fully human, fully worthy. Always.
It's not within *our power to change external things. The world is what it is and I must be realistic about what is possible.
It's not within *our power to change external things. The world is what it is and I must be realistic about what is possible.
What is sure is that my judgments are mine to make. What is most likely is that the world is not going to change the number of hours at night for me to get more sleep, so I'd better get my butt to bed earlier or stfu and deal with the consequences of my decision.
And the like.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note that I am not saying I agree or disagree with what is posted above. It is merely a recording of what I read this morning.